Buraansh offers some of the most exotic and premium produce from the Himalayas. These products are either rare and grown in the wild or are produced in very small quantities, making them exclusive. Our team works very hard to bring these mountain offerings to you from the most interior parts of the Himalayas.
Since we believe in sustainable consumption, these valuable products are always procured in very small quantities. Watch out this space for availability of our limited offerings as they come and go quickly.
Here's a list of products and their approximate time of availability:
- Wild & Exotic True Morel/Morchella Mushrooms (Gucchi) - July to September
- Himalayan Yew Tea with Sweet Violets - July to November
- Seabuck Thorn Leaf Tea - October to January
- Wild Raw Himalayan Pine Nuts (Chilgoza) - November to January
- Premium Raw Indian Borage Honey (Chichri Honey) - September to November
- Organic Yellow Rajmah from Kinnaur, Himachal Pradesh - November to January