Experience the richness and purity of the mountains through our Celebration Edit. Handcrafted using traditional methods and authentic recipes, this is Pahadi Luxury in a box. These rare and exquisite Himalayan treats will make your day more special.
The pack contains 5 unique Himalayan Products
1. Handmade Apricot & Plum Preserve: A product of the Himalayas, this apricot and plum preserve is made from the finest handpicked apricots and plums. The sweetness of apricots perfectly complements the tanginess of plums. Smooth texture with chunks of fruit, the preserve goes amazingly well as a spread on croissants, waffles or even bread. It is handmade in small batches by women of rural Himachal Pradesh.
2. Handmade Apple Cinnamon Jam: A product of the Himalayas, this jam is made from one of the finest handpicked green apples. Cinnamon adds a sweet woody flavour to it. It is handmade in small batches by women of rural Himachal Pradesh and tastes best topped over waffles, muffins or cheesecakes.
3. Spiced Apple Chutney: Imagine the sweetness and crunch of a tangy green apple blended with the goodness of homegrown spices. This sweet-spicy chutney has the tantalizing flavour of ginger and black pepper which perfectly balances the apple nectar. It is made in small batches by the women from rural Himachal Pradesh.
4. Raw Forest Honey- Deoadr and Oak Forests: It comes from the nectar of flowers found in the forests of the lower and mid-Himalayas. It is rich in anti-oxidants and has medicinal properties. This honey is not pasteurized or heated after extraction which helps retain its nutrients. It is macro filtered and contains natural floral pollen, making it all the more exquisite.
5. Raw Wildflower Honey: It comes from the nectar of wildflowers and rare herbs. It is collected by beekeepers of Kinnaur at a high altitude of 8000 ft in the Himalayas. This honey is not pasteurized or heated after extraction. It is macro-filtered and contains natural floral pollen, making it all the more exquisite with a unique flavor and aroma.
Net Weight: 700g (5x140g)